Bloggers today are required to outline some legal information for their readers. On this page, you can find my:
- Disclosure: where I let you know that some of the links I use are affiliate links
- Terms and Conditions: where you can find out how and when to quote me, if you feel so inclined
- Disclaimer: where I let you know that you should never take anything I write as a substitute for medical treatment
- Scripture References: where I acknowledge that unless otherwise noted, I use the NKJV translation
Welcome again to The Hallway Initiative! More than anything else, I want to encourage you to choose to praise the Lord during times of hardship, no matter how hard, long, or dark your particular hallway turns out to be. In order to best do that, I might recommend, promote, or endorse products and services that I believe will bring value and encouragement to you. I might receive compensation for doing so (at no additional cost to you), either in the form of a commission or free product.
The Hallway Initiative is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. What this means is that if I provide a link to an item on Amazon, if you purchase anything through my link, I’ll receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
All of the opinions I share here are my own. I will always give you my honest opinion about anything I recommend here. If I’m given a product in return for a review and don’t completely love the product, I’ll let you know.
Thank you for supporting my blog!
The Hallway Initiative’s Privacy Manifesto:
- Nobody appreciates spam, so I promise never to send you any.
- I will not sell or distribute your email address.
- I will not recommend scams.
- I will recommend things that I believe will be beneficial for my readers, but you are completely free to disregard anything I suggest if it’s not a good fit for you. I promise we’ll still be friends. 🙂
- I will do everything I can to ensure that I’m abiding by all legal guidelines and requirements for running a blog.
Terms and Conditions:
The Hallway Initiative blog is my own creation, so I’ll probably put my foot in my mouth occasionally. I appreciate your grace and understanding when this happens. If you enjoy my ramblings and are willing to forgive my faux pas enough that you’d like to use short excerpts of my works, I would be honored! All I ask is that you attribute my work with a link to my website. For larger quotes, you can request my written permission here (and I’m usually happy to give it). Please feel free to contact me with any questions or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, I may share what is or isn’t working in my family as we wade the ever-changing waters of medical issues. Everything I write is intended as information only and should never replace advice from your regular doctor or practitioner. (This is good advice to follow whenever you’re reading anything, but I need to state it outright here for legal purposes.)
I am not liable or responsible for any damages any individual or entity may claim as a result of reading the information found on my blog.
Unless otherwise noted, all Scipture is taken from the New King James Version(r). Copyright (c) 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.